Who is excited about the Union contract for Purple?

Founder

Administrator
Staff member
Verified AT&T Corporate Employee
I can't wait for the raise increase and bonus that we will be getting. Will def' help me out a lot.

Unfortunately, I do not think this will benefit me. I work for an AR called Master Wireless; I do not think they are affected by the Union contract. What is the pay increase for you? Is it for your AR Union employees only, or how does that work exactly?

Unfortunately, I do not think this will benefit me. I work for an AR called Master Wireless; I do not think they are affected by the Union contract. What is the pay increase for you? Is it for your AR Union employees only, or how does that work exactly?

Corporate union contract on the Purple side. It is a $1-$2 raise, which I am excited for.

Corporate union contract on the Purple side. It is a $1-$2 raise, which I am excited for.
Oh nice, that sounds like a decent raise. I wanna go into the corporate side, but it is hard because my location only has ARs, lol.

Oh nice, that sounds like a decent raise. I wanna go into the corporate side, but it is hard because my location only has ARs, lol.
Hopefully you move soon or they decide to build a corporate store. I always here pay is almost the same is that true, lol. I know the benefits are not.

Hopefully you move soon or they decide to build a corporate store. I always here pay is almost the same is that true, lol. I know the benefits are not.
I make around 45-50k with commissions. The benefits are not the best, but I will eventually end up in Corporate or be promoted to a position that makes it worthwhile (DM or RM).

I make around 45-50k with commissions. The benefits are not the best, but I will eventually end up in Corporate or be promoted to a position that makes it worthwhile (DM or RM).

That is true. And that ain't bad, my first year with AT&T Corp. I made $60,000. The one thing I like about us is that we get paid no matter what. Like we don't have to hit a tier to get paid. If AT&T says $5 per upgrade, we get $5 no matter what.

That is true. And that ain't bad, my first year with AT&T Corp. I made $60,000. The one thing I like about us is that we get paid no matter what. Like we don't have to hit a tier to get paid. If AT&T says $5 per upgrade, we get $5 no matter what.
That is always nice; our AR will say $50 for HTP and then minus hourly, and if you have a CSAT of 83% or more, you get $60 minus hourly.

Back